- Import a variant (simulation parameters) into a data comparison variant
- Pumps database: added high power pumps (up to 180 kW) and new Grundfos
- Import of PVsyst_Std meteo files on POA: possibility of using Perez model,
- Improvement of some warning/error messages
- Trina PV modules with Maxim optimizer: error in the database,
=> the results are completely erroneous.
- Several (rare) bugs reported by users fixed.
In version 6.52 (12.12.2016)
- Database update
In version 6.51 (28.11.2016)
- “Maxim Integrated” optimizers at the sub-module level
- Pumping systems, many improvements,
- Possibility of defining pumps on an EXCEL document,
=> easier for enriching the database with numerous models.
- New faster algorithm for Module Layout calculations.
- Pumping systems, Controller for pumping: several crashes solved.
- Inverters: crashes for some models with unbalanced MPPT inputs and one only efficiency profile. (V 6.49 only)
- Several errors in some specific cases when importing Meteo data from SolarAnywhere, Solar Prospector, PVgis when using Chrome.
- Use of Perez model: sometimes mentions Hay on the report.