PVsyst 7.0 (25/05/2020)
Welcome to PVsyst 7!
- Support of 64-bit architectures : this will extend PVsyst capabilities of handling large projects and shading scenes
- Irradiance: new improved treatment of the circumsolar component, impacts on the electrical shadings and vertical Bi-facial systems
- System : unlimited number of sub-arrays
- Shadings : conversion of fixed tables to trackers, new trackers with central gap parameter for bifacial, import of trackers from Helios3D, import of PVC files
- Output AC circuit : definition of several MV and HV transformers, with their specifications
- Live results display : see results values and graphs while the simulation is running
- Economic evaluation : Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Net Present Value (NPV), multiple loans of multiple types, advanced depreciation configuration
- Economic evaluation : now available for Stand-alone and Pumping systems
- Simulation : display of warnings during the simulation and with the results
- Module Layout: great improvements in submodule shading calculations accuracy, print of the layout has also been improved and can now be printed in the report
- User interface : improvements of the user interface and user experience
- License management simplification
- Localization : full-software translation coverage (except the Help), Turkish and Korean languages now available
Patch 7.0.1 - 09/06/2020
- Database update
- Mention of the use of new transposition algorithm on report
- Help update of PV module model and Mismatch
- Module Layout with SolarEdge
- Loss diagram: added choice of the DPI, by default screen DPI.
- Error in reading of PV Modules that were not Si-mono or Si-poly was leading to wrong low-light behavior
- Check of transformer power was not accounting for inverter clipping
- Error when loading an invalid bitmap image as logo
- Error when loading a project variant from an older version
- Fix for error with automatic NSRDB site meteo import
- Fix IAM print on report
- Fixed an issue with orientations being recalculated when running a simulation
- Fixed erroneous conversion of rectangle fields to tilted-axis trackers
- Shading tables for vertical PV modules were not calculated correctly.
Patch 7.0.2 - 19/06/2020
- Database update
- Fixed error when writing variant after running a simulation
- Fixed error when reading back last project after running simulation
- Domes with mixed orientations were not resized correctly in batch mode
- Undefined loss values in ModuleLayout for very low irradiance
- Shadings : fixed custom modules definitions not stored when using grouped modification
- System: fixed range check error when a large number of inverters are used
Patch 7.0.3 - 01/07/2020
Fixes impacting results:
- Simulation: treatment of the horizon band in the Perez model improved for shading calculation. Shading losses now more coherent. Yearly result values may change around 1%.
- Performance : fixed some "Advanced simulation" dialogs taking up to several seconds to show
- Fixed error when switching variant with many trackers
- Unlimited Trackers where not correctly displayed in orientation dialog
- Shadings: fixed backtracking strategy for imported scenes, when BT calculated from 2 trackers. The BT was not applied correctly to all other trackers
- Shadings: fixed issues in polygonal PV fields management in shading tool
- Shadings: reversed "Portrait" / "Landscape" display of modules in 3D scene for N/S axis tracker fields
- Report: fixed erroneous unit display for energy values in Economic Evaluation summary section
- Fixed a crash happening when saving the 3D scene to an SVG file from the Module Layout.
Patch 7.0.4 - 07/07/2020
- Interface not becoming slow anymore for bifacial systems with 3D shading scene.
- In carbon balance, number of inverters retrieved from variant
- Fixed Fridge power not taken into account in domestic uses window
- Compass in Module Layout sometimes not correctly oriented
- Module layout strings attribution: error in some very special cases
- MV lines specification with several transformers: fixed error of Minimum wire section.
Patch 7.0.5 - 14/07/2020
- Grid inverter : fixed a crash when enabling efficiency for 3 voltages
- Shadings : fixed a crash when leaving scenes with more than 32000 objects
- Fixed an issue preventing to simulate Module Layout with modules having a number of diodes different than 3
- Fixed a crash when interacting with scrollbar in the Graph window
- Fixed a problem where the simulation in aging tool would not use the correct meteo file
- Fixed recent project opening when "No / New project" is selected in the Preferences
- Several additional minor fixes
Patch 7.0.6 - 28/07/2020
- Database update
- Shadings : set top view to put north on the top in southern hemisphere.
- Fixed inconsistencies with the user needs data and grid storage
- AC Losses: wire length not saved when specified as loss percentage
- SolarEdge: some inverters not useable, because no compatible optimizer
- Shadings : fixed elementary object edition setting parameters back to defaults in some cases
- Fixed crash related to the ageing parameters in the detailed losses
- Fixed storage strategy modification not changing the economic evaluation
- Access violation when importing a variant containing an error
- Module Layout: several corrections, namely when orientations are mixed on one SolarEdge inverter
- Fixed a range check error in system definition when opening Solaredge inverter
- Bifacial: incoherency when a tracker is defined with Axis azimuth = 180°.
Patch 7.0.7 - 04/08/2020
- Interactive map: updated communication protocol with map server
- Fixed time shift in NSRDB TMY import due to NSRDB API change: UTC is now set as default instead of Local Time
- ModuleLayout: problem when showing shaded module I/V curves with tracking systems.
Patch 7.0.8 - 11/08/2020
- Fixed custom file window crash by restricting position of the horizontal splitter
- Fixed custom file import for daily values
- Restored possibility of several transfos in global system
- Fixed a crash when copying the Mismatch graph to clipboard.
Patch 7.0.9 - 19/08/2020
- Remove project correctly from "Recent projects" when deleted in the project window
- Read File: added warning to user and recovery from read error
- Problem for defining the HV line voltage (HV Transformer): initialization of the number of MV transformers
- Use of HV transformer: correction of the overlapping information preventing to define the grid voltage
- Max. number of MV transformers increased.
Patch 7.0.10 - 25/08/2020
- Database update
- Added the possibility to save PV module and inverter files in old format using ANSI encoding. These files can be read from old version of PVsyst (from V6.40 to V6.79).
- System: the number of sub-arrays is not limited to 8 anymore when using Solaredge optimizers.
Patch 7.0.11 - 15/09/2020
- Fixed file read error when generating the pdf with Korean characters in the file name
- Fixed wrong unit display in Ageing tab of Detailed Losses window
- ModuleLayout: verification of the number of modules defined per orientation.
Patch 7.0.12 - 24/09/2020
- Shadings: fixed history issues for dome fields
- Shadings: fixed negative tilt issue when filling a zone with auto-tilting above a dome roof
- Shadings: fixed copy-pasting problem of objects included in a group
- Simulation: fixed a division by zero when the ambient temperature per hour is too high.
Patch 7.0.13 - 08/10/2020
- Prevent electrical shading losses to become negative
- Stand-alone: simulation errors for the variables EArray_ON and EBkUp_ON during transitions within hours
- System & Module layout: fixed mixed orientations mismatch
- Student and classroom licenses can now select any component from the database, but the manufacturer automatically switches to generic in the report
- Fixed KT error when copy/pasting user monthly data in a new site
- Fixed PVsyst blocking when selecting to output a report for each simulation in a batch
- Fixed total number of modules displayed in shading scene for trackers with central gap
- Fixed measured I/V curve import in PV module form.
Patch 7.0.14 - 09/10/2020
- Fixed crash from alt-tabbing back to PVsyst after closing the geographical site definition window.